If your course video is not playing, the cause could be due to a Java or Flash setting on your chrome browser.
To verify that your Java and Flash settings are enabled correctly, Please follow these Step by Step instructions.
For Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three vertical dots
- Click "Settings"
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Flash.
- Turn on Allow sites to run Flash.
- Add the top level web address for your course's LMS (for example https://cas.tulane.edu/) to the list of sites allowed to run Flash.
- Go back to the page with the Flash content. If it doesn't load automatically, at the top left, click Reload.
If you continue to have issues follow the next steps as well.
- Click the icon in far left of the address bar ( or ) and select the "Site settings" option
- Reload the page and the videos should now work.